Voor een klant in de omgeving Eindhoven zijn we op zoek naar een Network Administrator.
- Provide first level troubleshooting and ownership of all tickets assigned to Infrastructure Team including routing, switching, wireless, security and unified communications.
- Plan and execute layer 1 through 3 setup for branch office locations.
- Research new technology advancements and conduct evaluations focused on optimizing and improving network configuration, performance, capacity, availability, and operational reliability.
- Create and maintain documents network related standard operating procedures.
- Troubleshoot network architecture related issues and makes recomendations for system fixes and enhancements.
- Make recommendations for leveraging network installations and reducing operational costs.
- Manage vendors and work with the business to build BOM.
- Maintain and update network management tools.
- Partners with cross functional peers on both infrastructure and application solutions.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3 + years of experience in a Network Administration role in enterprice environment with geographically dispersed locations.
- Specific experience with Cisco ASA, ISR, ASR, Catalyst/Nexus switches, IPS systems, ADC, Palo Alto NGFW and Riverbed Steelhead devices is desirable.
- Fundamental understanding of EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, VPN, Ether-net, DSL, DMVPN, Oos, COS, SNMP, VoIP, VLANS, Subnetting, Supernetting, Trunking, Virtual Networking, IPS, Wlan, Wan acceleration, URL filtering, ADC, NetFlow, F5, Unified Communications, SDN, Cloud service providerssuch asAWS, MS Azure, Google, vCloud Air and network monitoring tools.
- Experience with designing and implementing global networks to support multi-site, high-availability, load-balanced infrastructure solutions (active/active).
- Cisco CCNA or related industry experience strongly desirable.
Lisette van Helden