Voor een klant in de omgeving Eindhoven zoeken wij een Cloud System Engineer.
- Responsible for execution of an organization’s system global infrastructure. Includes the implementation and design of hardware and software. Monitors and optimizes the performance of systems.
- Responsible for building, testing, deploying, analyzing, administering, and maintaining hardware and Windows and Linux operating systems, Citriz & RDS, and virtual components throughout all cloud environments to meet current and future business needs.
- Hands-on work atthe datacenters as needed to setup and maintain IT infrastructure.
- Participate in on-call rotation for infrastructure support.
- Install and maintain Server OS and configuration Management tools.
- Participate in project related, international site visits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- +7 years experience in managing and supporting Windows 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016, Linux Enterprice Servers 5,6,7 .x in a high availability enterprice environment.
- 7+ years experience in managing and supporting multi data center VMware virtualized environment and configuring systems for maximum performance and operating flexibility.
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS, VMware vCloud Air, Office 365 or equivalent cloud based IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS
- 3+ years of experience in leading and managing projects to deploy complex sysyems.
- Preferred expierience with Oracle Applications: EBS, GRC, SOA, Informatica, Hyperion, etc.
- Extensive hands-on experience in deploying and troubleshooting high performance systems.
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards as well as excellent hardware troubleshooting. Expierience in scripting, JSON, and PowerShell.
- Excellent project, vendor, software licensing management expierience.
- Excellent technical writing and technical documentation ability.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels within the organization.
Jairo Verloop +31(6) 21302100